Around a year ago during this time I was hospitalized for the first time in my life... I was away from home and I was sick for three whole months, I seriously thought I wasn't going to make it. Needless to say, I'm extremely grateful for being alive and well today. I also just want to mention the many individuals who helped me along the way during that time, it was at that point I was again reminded of just how lucky I am to have friends who would go out of their ways to give me support.
It's also interesting to look back and be reminded of all the things and people I felt thankful for this past year. I'm glad I made this blog, and now, one year later, I am still thankful.
I think you accomplished a big thing here. You committed to this project and here you are a year later and still going! Very proud of that.
ReplyDeleteThanks! Your support and approval means a lot to me :)
ReplyDelete