This past weekend at Mormon church I happen to have been there on the day when they do testimony. It's kind of funny because if there's one thing I can testify for God's presence is Becky's existence. Never did I imagine myself traveling to Utah when I met this girl five years ago on a video game server, and I am so happy that I finally made the decision to do so. Hanging out with her these past few days reminded me how amazingly magical she truly is as a person. I just hope that her personality will continue to lead her to great things, and that her faith will guide her the happiness she deserves. I continue to be thankful for Becky and her friendship.
Tuesday, January 10, 2012
#359: Becky
This past weekend at Mormon church I happen to have been there on the day when they do testimony. It's kind of funny because if there's one thing I can testify for God's presence is Becky's existence. Never did I imagine myself traveling to Utah when I met this girl five years ago on a video game server, and I am so happy that I finally made the decision to do so. Hanging out with her these past few days reminded me how amazingly magical she truly is as a person. I just hope that her personality will continue to lead her to great things, and that her faith will guide her the happiness she deserves. I continue to be thankful for Becky and her friendship.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment