Sunday, November 15, 2015

#979: Birthday


I honestly almost decided to not celebrate this year, but I'm glad I did. I had so much fun with these guys (sorry couldn't get a photo of everyone), and it wasn't just the atmosphere and the alcohol, these people here, friends from before and friends I met this past year... they are my family and they make Bangkok feel like home. Bianca, James, Nicole, Yee Ling, Ushma, Jack and Tee... it's a blessing that after all these years I could have them in my immediate life again. Eyal... he's definitely fill the best friend gap for me in Bangkok. There is really not much else for me to say other than I am grateful. Sheena, Eva, Mark... they add so much fun to my life at work. Steve, Justin, David, Pierre, and Meg... even though I haven't known these guys for too long their presence are still important and have claimed space in my heart. And of course, everyone else who showed up. I'm being overly sentimental, but my life would just not be as amazing without these guys. So thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment