There are times in life when two people make eye contact and at that exact moment you know there is an inexplicable "something". Well, that's not quite what happened between Chris and I, there was quite a bit of doubt and apprehension the moment we met, amidst the chaos of Songkran. Sometimes life isn't about perfection, it's not about the right time and the right place, sometimes it's about the tension and the mourning that it wasn't quite right... and life is thus colored. Chris was perfectly nice, amicable, and cool, but it is what's unspoken about him that makes him beautiful. The lengths he took to surprise me, the parallel love he holds for others, and the little moments of innocence he retains even as so much about him desires to mature and protect the ones around him... I have not met someone who defeats me in mystery, and Chris gave me that person, that time, and that pair of eyes which I gazed, in wonder.
No comments:
Post a Comment