Saturday, July 26, 2014

#900: Josh


Oh Josh, it was such an emotional rush to see Josh again after three years. He's someone who's definitely had an important impact on me, as I had mentioned in my very first post about him that he has this sense of positivity and loyalty to his loved ones that I found very inspiring. In that respect, Josh has not changed, and I am thankful for that. There have been things that has changed about Josh though, but thankfully they are good changes... his overall health seems to be in better shape, he's gotten remarkably more skilled and intelligent in his career, and most of all he's acquired this drive to achieve and succeed. I really admire Josh because in his ten years of being an expat in Bangkok, he has not wasted a single moment to grow and discover. Even this time, as he was showing me new places it was obvious that he was taking it all in and truly learning and experiencing. Josh does all that while being kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment