One of the kindest, sweetest, and sincere guys on earth, quite possible. You might think Jeremy is a goofball with his silly smile, the way he wobbles when he walks, and how he tells corny/nerdy jokes, but he is one of the most dedicated and passionate people I have ever come across in my life. Jeremy is someone who would cry before you when you're upset, not because he's a wuss, but because he cares so very much. Even under extreme stress, his first priority is always to make sure his loved ones are... loved... and that's what he did for me, time after time he's saved me from dark places even while he was drowning in work. And above all that, you will never see him without a smile on his face.
I am glad to know that such a compassionate soul is going to be a doctor, and I have no doubt that he will give it his all to make sure everyone under his care would be taken care of. I am thankful to have met him, and will always cherish the wonderful memories and laughter he has given me.
No comments:
Post a Comment