Tuesday, May 27, 2014

#835: Caroline


I have not had the chance to write a post about my co-teacher, Caroline, until now, but I definitely have many reasons to be thankful for her. During my first interview at my school I had to do a little demo with the kids, and Caroline was one of the first people I interacted with, and even though I was awkwardly stumbling through most of the session, she stuck with me and supported me until the very end. When I started work I was fortunate enough to be paired with her, and her professionalism and her passion as an educator inspired me immediately. Caroline is probably one of the most attentive people I've ever met, not only does considerate all our students' wants and needs, she is also constantly checking in with my comfort. I cannot ask for a better co-teacher, to be honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment