
Xavier reminded recently me how important it is to be thankful, and it's ironic that I needed that reminder as that's exactly why I decided to create this blog a few years ago. But I guess that's one funny aspect of the human brain; sometimes we need reminders, and when we are reminded our minds blossom even greater because new meaning has been added to our previous affirmations. I think Xavier is a great example of someone who lives by that principal, that we are capricious beings prone to fallacy and error, but that imperfect quality ultimately gives us the plasticity to grow and evolve. Xavier walks his life with forgiveness and understanding because he knows how important it is for people to make mistakes, and more importantly to see the lessons that are there for us to learn amidst the struggle. Thank you, Xavier for enriching my conviction.
No comments:
Post a Comment