So Christian already has mentions on this blog before, but that was from many years ago, and I feel very thankful that after nearly a decade I can still say that he is very much a part of my life. I really never thought back in 2015 when we met on Khao San Road all drunk and wet on Songkran that I would be making a friend that I would later consider family. Christian likes his consistency-- he likes his Abercombie T-shirts, he likes his baseball caps, but it's exactly thanks to his consistency that we were able to sustain a friendship after all this time, even as we've always lived on different continents. I really feel like I've lived through multiple lifetimes alongside Christian at this point, we have witnessed such pivotal times of each others' lives over the last decade, and even though we can't always be near each other, I have come to trust that Christian's love is something I can always count on.

No comments:
Post a Comment