Thursday, May 9, 2024

#1018: Tomothy

 


I love Tom. I honestly never thought the two of us would become so close when I decided to ask him out on a friendly date to see a show at Thapae East. I suppose circumstances threw us together, we basically got through so much of covid with each other. We've celebrated some very high points together, but was also there for each other at some very low points. So many villa parties, so many island visits, so many deep chats, so many soliloquys, and so much music. Tom has really become like a brother to me over the years, someone that I admire and look up to, but also know that we'll always make space for each other no matter what. It sucks that we live so far from each other now, but I know someday our paths will cross again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment