James' kindness shines almost as brightly as his bald head. It's wild that I almost missed the opportunity to get to know James, but then somehow a mutual friend of ours told me how amazing of a person he is and I decided to reach out, and I am so glad that I did. James is such a chameleon when it comes to being a friend, he is the prefect listener, or he would make you laugh, or he would give you a kick in the ass to get you on your feet. There were so many times in the past year where James had pulled me out of my self-inflicted pits of loneliness, he's just so generous and so often puts others before him. I love his silliness, I love all the ugly faces he pulls, and I just really love him as a human being.

No comments:
Post a Comment