Leo was a really unexpected friend. I like that we finally took a picture at Central Embassy, our forever default meeting spot. I remember meeting him the first time and finding him quite intimidating, I wasn't even sure that he was enjoying my company as we were having coffee and he was doing the typical Italian coffee snob spiel. But turns out, he did want to be friends, and my friendship with him grew so quickly over the little time that we've known each other. Leo is always ready to offer so much warmth, so much concern about my life and well-being. Leo remembers small trivial things that I talked about and have forgotten myself, and he's got a great knack at making people feel like their interests matter. The two of us come from such different backgrounds, yet the connection were able to create has been so real and genuine, I am really grateful for that.

No comments:
Post a Comment