Tuesday, June 3, 2014
#848: Robert F.
Sometimes there are people in your life whom you'd never expect to really have a profound influence on you, but then they do, and that's when you realize that once again, you've taken something for granted. I had this realization recently with Robert; he and I were never close, we talk once in a long while, and I never really thought he cared too much about my life. Yet, he turned out to be one of the people whose advice helped me out throughout this rough patch. He said to me, "I only entertain the factors in my life which I have control over, and I don't stress over those which I don't." It's really sound advice... the only thing I can do for myself right now is to work on myself, and not for anybody else. Thank you, Robert.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment