Wednesday, June 4, 2014

#849: Pascal


Another one on the list of people I would like to express my thanks for in this time in my life... Honestly with Pascal I think it was more that I underestimated him than taking him for granted. We don't talk very often, but when we do our conversations usually feel pretty special, romanticized even. I have wondered on more than one occasion whether our connection is purely just that, poetic thoughts and a world of hypotheticals... but I have come to realize that his devotion to my art, his respect for my being, and his overall faith in me ... they're all real, and that he will go out of his busy life to make sure I understand that fact. Time after time, I've doubted his trust in me, yet he hasn't given up, and neither should I. 

No comments:

Post a Comment