Wednesday, June 4, 2014

#850: Felix

When I look back at all the disagreements I've had in the past with Felix, I realized how much I had misunderstood him. I used to think he just likes to criticize me, and had a need to be right with every discussion... but what I overlooked was his care for me, how everything he said and did came from his concept of love, which I just received as judgement most of the time. Felix has the ability to love someone with every fiber of his being, I've witnessed it in his friendships, his relationship with his sister, his romantic relationships... and he's made me realize that my distrust for myself, my self doubt, made it difficult for me to really receive love from anyone essentially. Felix was, and is still trying to open me to love, because he saw how much love there is for me, floating in the universal, waiting for me to accept it.

No comments:

Post a Comment